Create a php page to Fetch exam results!

indyarocks08

hi,I am a blogger.I saw websites like schools9.com,results.bharatstudent.com etc,where we enter our roll number and get get our results ,i need the html code so that when users enter their roll number,they can get their marks in the same page....pls helpi want to create a page like this:http://results.bharatstudent.com/eamcet-results-2012.phpwhere user can enter their roll no. and get results, pls help

That's not HTML, that's PHP. Are you planning on having the results in a local database where you need to enter them for people to look up or is there a service you want to connect to that stores the results and lets you look them up?

My previous question was where are you getting the exam results from? Are you entering all of the results yourself so that people can look them up later? Is there a service somewhere that stores the results and your site connects to it and gets the data? I don't live in India, and I'm not familiar with the AIEEE, so I don't know the answers to those questions. You need to answer those questions before any of your other questions can be answered. I can tell you how to query your database and display results in a table, but if you need exam data then you need to figure out where you are getting that data from.

• 1 year later...