Making a slideshow full-screen

tnd1000

Hey there. I sincerely hope I won't have to bother you good folks again for quite a while after this, but there is one more problem I'm having with my slideshow. I found a site that supplies open-source slideshow code, and found a great show that fit my needs. However.......my client wants users to be able to make the slideshow full-screen, which isn't an option for the code. I've seen this functionality at sites like Photobucket, but I have no idea how to do it myself, as I am only a beginner in Javascript. I have asked about this at the site that supplied the code, but have had no luck getting a response so far. So it looks like I may have to find another way, after all. The site's slideshow code is rather complex and long, so I won't post it here unless some brave soul wants to trudge through it. My question is this: how would I make that an option? Is there some general guideline for toggling full-screen on a Javascript slideshow? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

you would make the outer container of the slide show position absolute, set the size you require (proportional height to width) depending on screen size, when you close, reset to position:relative, and reset size so it returns to original position and default size.