Where are you?

Skemcin

Just for fun, let us know where you (generally) live.Got here: [link removed] Enjoy!

Edited by Ingolme
The link no longer works correctly.
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to plot yourself then the application would have to know where you are. Pick another city inn Holland - try Horst - I got plenty of relatives there that will protect you.:)

Done :)But did choosed an existing city nearby, I do live in Holland you know, not in Germany :)

Horst is not in Germany. Its a very small town in the southern tip of the Netherlands. - in the middle of the part that sticks out into Belgium.

• 4 weeks later...
Just for fun, let us know where you (generally) live.Got here:http://www.frappr.com/w3schoolsEnjoy!

That's interestin... you live in Irving, TX
Cool, never knew something like this existed. So this is a google tool? Or affiliated with google?

They use google maps!
:)I like to add my flag, but it requires the city - I don't want to give that over the internet - so I can't plot myself ;(

That's okay. They didn't even have my zip code!

it's good to be precaucious, guys, especially for younger people. But, being 17 i do feel quite invincible so, throwing caution to the wind, i've submitted myself to the frappr, and you can find me in Canton, GA, USA.

Well I added myself to the map, (don't I feel special?) The page had an error on it so I couldn't see any maps, I am curious if there are any Florida people on here.and as I stated before, (and again im sorry to those of you not lucky enough)The USA is the ONLY country.

Have you tryed to hold down the left mouse button in the middle of the map and drag it to the any corner, cause i can move freely around :)

• Like 1

fyi - google offers the api tool to create this application. frapper is NOT associated directly with google it's just another website that uses google technology to get ahead.

The USA is the ONLY country.
Uhm, that is your opinion, and you are entitled to have it, so I'm not gonna comment further... :)

• 3 weeks later...