Where are you?

Skemcin

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well... it kept resetting my location to "North, SC, USA"... which isn't where I'm from.And my real location wouldn't work, nor would the next closest town, so I've had to use the closest biggest town, which is a good 15 miles away, but it's better than nothing...I'm from North Yorkshire in England. But not York... although I did go to Uni there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm the only Michigander on here...
haha not any more!!! Detroit Michigan! You know the place that keeps giving the world White Rappers ..... darn you kid rock and M&mz ! haha! oh and we also had a riot or two in our days I'm also a newbie newb as one guy said :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
Just for fun, let us know where you (generally) live.Got here:http://www.frappr.com/w3schoolsEnjoy!
My name is Charles V. Rennaker, In March of this year I turned 39 for the 41st time. My Quote of the day is: I am old enough to know better and too young to car.I have been building web sites using, first Front Page then Expresion web then Expression Web 2. My built web sites are www.fhsa.org, www.smvcc.net, www.districtone.net and www.cvrennaker.com It has been frustrating not understanding HTML, CSS, etc. so have decided to try to learn at the grass roots level. I have some questions about the HTML basic course but will pass those along in the appropriate placeAm looking forward to the more exotic forms of web building like Forms pages, .asp, database sites, etc.

Just for fun, let us know where you (generally) live.Got here:http://www.frappr.com/w3schoolsEnjoy!
I forgot to include my location, Scottsdale, AZ, Gods country where the heat is a DRY heat, it says so on the Chamber of Commerce information. It will only be 112 degrees jere tpdau/User Vernon, wanted to use Charles but that was taken so I used my middle name Vernon which was my Dads first name.

I forgot to include my location, Scottsdale, AZ, Gods country where the heat is a DRY heat, it says so on the Chamber of Commerce information. It will only be 112 degrees jere tpdau/User Vernon, wanted to use Charles but that was taken so I used my middle name Vernon which was my Dads first name.
Miss spelled a word in the last reply, I missed the raised not on the keyboard key J.

I'm from a little town called East Kilbride in Scotland, not a million miles from Glasgow.