phpmyadmin wont work

kingb00zer

Hi I have been getting the same issue with phpmyadmin on both wamp and xampp its been almost 2 weeks of downtime and Im really stressing about what to do. This is the issue, I can access phpmyadmin, I can then click on a database but when I click on any of the tables all that I can see is the menu (listed tables in said database) to the left and the main screen shows but a blank screen. I have tried un installing and re installing these programs (each used separately I never have both xamp and wamp installed at the same time) yet I get the same problem. I don't know what is wrong, how it happens or how to check of any kind of error. Any suggestions?

The web server will have error logs that you can check, PHP can also use an error log if you configure it to. I wouldn't run multiple servers at once though.
How to I check my web server error logs with wamp? Also keep in mind this has absolutely nothing to do with my code, I ahvnt even had the chance to import my database or put my php files into the www folder (htdocs if xampp) I just test to see if tables are viewbale before even bothering as I have ocme to realise no tables in any DB are viewable Edited by KingB00ZeR