Simple questions about background resizing

chibicheebs

This should really be basic but for some reason I can't get the background-image to do what I want :/ This is the link: http://webdesign.miad.edu/stimm/ The CSS for the image is: #wrapper{width:1024px;height:768px;} body{background-image:url(../images/bkg.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;width:1024px;height:768px;} And then of course, the wrapper is also in the HTML. I also have some JQuery and Javascript running to create the fade effect. Addt'l notes: I also tried to have no size on the wrapper and background-image, but it still stayed small. If I try to do "cover" as background size, it blows out the entire background and makes it huge. I wouldn't mind the background resizing with the window, but I haven't had much luck with that either. In any case, thanks for the help! -Steffane

Ok...I have fixed the background issue. Stupid mistake on my part. Now--just the regular portrait image-->same kind of issue-->won't allow me to set it to actual size (which fits the page height). In addition, the picture is large in Safari and small in Chrome. Any suggestions? Can I get that image to auto resize?

Edited by chibicheebs