Web Pictures

dhc000531

get an image editor such as photoshop and have a play around in it to see what you can do.theres no tricks or cheating, its all down to practise and knowing what to do to make a certain effect, and keeping the file sizes down to make the page load quicker.have you some examples you like to emulate or get close to? then we can try and help you in your image editing department, but like i said, its all down to you practising and trial and error with pictureshope that helps:)

get an image editor such as photoshop and have a play around in it to see what you can do.theres no tricks or cheating, its all down to practise and knowing what to do to make a certain effect, and keeping the file sizes down to make the page load quicker.have you some examples you like to emulate or get close to? then we can try and help you in your image editing department, but like i said, its all down to you practising and trial and error with pictureshope that helps:)

Thanks real_illusions, scott100, I know some basic functions on using Photoshop, such as “adjust colour”, “adjust Brightness and Contract”, and “save pictures for web”, it could help me to enhance pictures in certain level of degrees.If you could have a look on the links below: The surface of the pictures looks like a mirror, it seems there is a way to increase the pictures 's Resolution, I guess? I wonder if there is a function in Photoshop could do that……. The picture shows a gentleman and lady on the right top of the page(m3.jpg), where was come from a free Website Template site: http://www.templatesbox.com/templates/266.htmMany thanks for the tips. :)

• 1 month later...

well you learn how to draw really good or If it was me I would use a program like 3DS Max... something like that, were you can draw 3D and the program can pick a sun point and make the shadows look real. It is just a bunch of px, you could use paint if you had the time!