CSS Firefox not showing correct color

JoReL

Hi, im having a little problem with a css menu bar displaying correctly on internet explorer but on firefox not showing it correctly. the problem is that the color I set on the css code is a red one, but firefox shows a blue color. I tried with other browsers to see if there was a problem with the code but for chrome,safari an ie the color shows correctly, having only firefox with the bad color displayed. Here is the code of the menu bar on the css:

#menu {list-style:none;width:1160px;margin:30px auto 0px auto;height:43px;padding:0px 20px 0px 20px;/* Rounded Corners */ -moz-border-radius: 1px;-webkit-border-radius: 1px;border-radius: 1px;/* Background color and gradients */ background: #C81F18;background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #0272a7, #013953);background: -webkit-gradient(linear, 0% 0%, 0% 100%, from(#0272a7), to(#013953));

I looked everywhere on the code to see if there is a misplaced color or a syntax error but haven't found it. Thanks in advanced for your time and help.

The red is from background: #C81F18; the blue gradient is from background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #0272a7, #013953);background: -webkit-gradient(linear, 0% 0%, 0% 100%, from(#0272a7), to(#013953));This will cancel out the red background colour, the code for gradient targets FF, Safari, Chrome browsers only! these will and do show the blue gradient, and because IE does not recognise these it will show the red background

• Like 1