Make theme cover the whole page!

jtikcuf

I think hes looking for fliud width, so he has the same size brown/tan showind on all montors, like content will be i don't know 80% of monitor width, that will cause more work though in adjusting slide show etc, if thats what he wants. i should check to config screen there should be an option to make it fliud

Edited by dsonesuk

I thought this was a wordpress theme? usually wp themes give you the option to use fixed width, as in your case width: 960px; or fluid where it will stretch to a specific percentage value of resolution screen used, with 100% filling the entire width of screen (should use with min-width: 960px; Anything with width: 960px; needs to be removed or width: 100%;used instead, but! i warn you, it will screw up the content layout, as this was not designed for a fluid width, layout. unless it is wordpress and you can change to fluid width then it would adjust automatically.

I thought this was a wordpress theme? usually wp themes give you the option to use fixed width, as in your case width: 960px; or fluid where it will stretch to a specific percentage value of resolution screen used, with 100% filling the entire width of screen (should use with min-width: 960px; Anything with width: 960px; needs to be removed or width: 100%;used instead, but! i warn you, it will screw up the content layout, as this was not designed for a fluid width, layout. unless it is wordpress and you can change to fluid width then it would adjust automatically.
oh ok thanks '~'