IE Compatability Issues with List

arice727

I'm having issues with a list displaying properly, or at least how I'd like it to, in IE. It shows up like so in Firefox and Safari: 2nqtl6t.jpg With IE, the circles around the list items are squares. Does anyone have a fix for this? Here is the CSS for the list: .circlemenu{width: 100%;overflow:hidden;margin: 1.2em 0em} .circlemenu ul{margin: 0;padding: 0;font: bold 14px Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;list-style-type: none;text-align: left; /* "left", "center", or "right" align menu */margin: 0em 0em 0em 10em} .circlemenu li{display: inline;} .circlemenu li a{display:inline-block;text-align:center;text-decoration: none;border: solid 1pt #555555;color: #555555 ;margin: 0;margin-right:6em; /*right spacing between each link */width: 6em;height: 6em;border-radius: 4em; /*really large border radius to create round borders*/-moz-border-radius: 4em;-webkit-border-radius: 4em;} .circlemenu a span{position:relative;top:40%;} .circlemenu li a:visited{color: white;} .circlemenu a:hover{border: solid 1pt #CC0000;color: #CC0000;}

Edited by arice727

Which IE version are you using? Because a lot of the older IE's don't support border-radius at all..which sucks

Which IE version are you using? Because a lot of the older IE's don't support border-radius at all..which sucks
That's probably the issue. I didn't think about it previously, but we're only up to version 8 at work. I'll have to wait until I get home to check.

Do you have a live version? I have IE10 I can test for ya. EDIT:(There is always this diamond in the rough I forget about)https://browserlab.a...n-us/index.html Let's you test is every browser/OS (Only IE9 though)

Edited by Krewe