Help making a sliced image wint links look as ONE

etronicsrd

Hi there,I really need help. Im willing to pay for that. Im trying to post an add on a website which accept HTML. The problem is I was using image maping an everything was working fine for around 3 months but suddenly stopped working. I see HTML editor from that website delete maping HTML code when I save the HTML. Well, I changed to used Fireworks and Photoshop HTML code created when sliced my image and added links. I discover I only can use table or div but each sliced image appear with a space around each one. In other words, every sliced image are separated by one space. I dont know what to do.HTML code is in attachment.Please help me ASAP.Thank you in advancead.txt

Edited by etronicsrd

Don't use tables for layout. Don't use tables for layout. Don't use tables for layout. I can't look at your code right now, but if nobody has given a full answer by the time I get back, I will.

Edited by callumacrae

Hi ,for that you should learn CSS.and use the float and class's and id's.as elements of display:inline and more. http://www.w3schools.com/css/you can start learn now, but if you dont want to learn or having problems you can PM me or E-mail me i sent you my e-mail in PM. i need some practice so i will help you.

Edited by Saggiehaim