zipping folder

abdelelbouhy

hi guys i'm having a problem zipping files to folder what is happing the script zip the folder and add some files to that folder then it download the folder but when i unzip the folder i find empty files with 0 KB but when i download via FTP( the unzipped files) contain content any idea the code is like that $zip = new ZipArchive; generate the filegenerateAmazonSkuCSV($arra_sku_uk,$csvsavefilepath,'cb_uk');$csvdowloadfilepath = 'files/csv/amazoninventorysku/';$file_type = 'application/csv';$file_name = "cb_uk_amazon_stock.csv";$file = DIR_FS_ADMIN.$csvdowloadfilepath . $file_name;if ($zip->open(DIR_FS_ADMIN.$csvdowloadfilepath .'changingbag_skus.zip', ZIPARCHIVE::CREATE) != TRUE) {die ("Could not open archive");}$zip->addFile($csvsavefilepath,$file_name);$zip->addFile($csvsavefilepath,$another_file);$zip->close();then download the file $file_found = downloadAmazonSkuFile( $file, $file_name, $file_type ); the function for downloadfunction downloadAmazonSkuFile( $file, $file_name, $file_type ){ if( ! is_file( $file ) ){return false; } $filesize = filesize( $file ); header('Content-Description: File Transfer');header('Content-Type: application/octet-stream');header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename='.basename($file));header('Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary');header('Expires: 0');header('Cache-Control: must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0');header('Pragma: public');header('Content-Length: ' . filesize($file));ob_clean();flush();readfile($file); return true; }#func many thanks

If that variable contains a folder then that is the problem, you're telling it to zip a folder which has no data, which is why the filesize is 0. The first parameter to addFile is the full filename you want to add, check the documentation for that method for more information about how it works.