Increase Page Rank

peoplesinnovation

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

May be this topics not belong this section by the way if would like to get good page rank as well as traffic then you have follow white hat seo method as search engine like that's type of method. First of all you have to set up on page mata tag,description,keyword then start off page like related forum posting,blog commenting,directory submission,social bookmarking,high pr authority site backlinks,rss feed,related blog commenting,guest post.

• 1 month later...

Can any body tell me the simple thing to increase my site google page rank, It not rank well!!Help me!!

- have content which matches keywords you have chosen. look at your site and choose the pages you want as your key landing pages (dont have the be just the homepage). Assess what keywords you want people to use to access them and ensure they are used correctly on that page. Correctly means used often but not just stuffed in everywhere - have other 'good quality' sites link to you. Good quality means less one-page sites which just show links, and more community pages or blogs. A good way to do this is by writing e-zines on a subject matter related to your site or sending press releases/articles/reviews to other sites and blogs - keep your content fresh - if posible, include a blog in your site. This ensures your site is always active with new information being added . you can also hire an expert from SEOClerks, who will help you to improve the rank.

Right now i think Page rank doesn't matter but important think heather SEO. There was two types of SEO one is on-page and another off page. First you have to do "on page" like meta tag title and description as well as internal link setup then you supposed to start "off page" Blog commenting,bookmarking,related site forum posting as well participate BUT EARTHING should be white hat and manual back-links whatever liked search engine.On page1.Title2.Meta tag 3.Meta Description5.RSS feed4.Quality full content Off page1.Realated site blog commenting2.Social site bookmarking3.Related site forum posting4. Good pr site Directory suubmission5. Article submission6.Press release

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Page ranking of a website can be increased by:

Unique content

Using heading tags and keywords

Backlinks

Article directory submission

Blog submission

Identify broken links and fixing them.

Edited by justsomeguy
no advertising

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Here are some of the steps I would take to start rankin:

Make sure your site is fully optimized.

• Meta descriptions
  • Alt Tags
  • H1 Headings
  • Fix Redirects
  • Fix 4XX
  • Spam links
  • Mobile friendly site

Plan what your keywords are you want to rank for. Then you want to write blog posts that are unique and organic. Each one of your pages should have enough content/info so the user leaves feeling like they have enough information.

Use videos and infographics in your blog posts

Work on getting backlinks.