Installing, Apache, PHP, and mysql

FutureWebDeveloper

I plan to install Apache, PHP, and MySQL on my windows 7 64 bit laptop. Even though I know that if you installs a 32 bit program on a 64 bit os, it will go to the program files x86 folder; and it would run perfectly fine; however, I was wondering if I installed PHP 32 bit version, would I have any problems?

Are there even 64-bit PHP Windows binaries available? Are you planning on compiling PHP yourself?
Well I plan to find the easiest way to install PHP to be honest. I've used XAMMP before; but I don't want to use it again, just wanna install PHP, apache, and mysql on my laptop. is compiling it the best way. if not, I'll do some research and watch some videos on youtube to find out how to do it correctly.

Ahh ok. I think I might go for the all in 1 installer, but I will make sure to learn to install it all the other different ways too; because when i set up a SOHO network next year, I'll buy a web server from dell, and install PHP on that. So that I can host my own websites from my room.

XAMPP is an "all in 1" installer.If you want to install the components separately, get the Apache Lounge binaries for Apache (the 32 bit), and also get the mod_fcgid binary. Installation instructions are within the zip files.For PHP, the Windows binaries can be found at a separate subdomain of php.net. For Apache, you need the "VC9 x86 Thread Safe" zip file. Installation instructions can be found at this page of the manual.For MySQL, get and follow the instructions of the MySQL installer.To make PHP "see" MySQL, check out this page of the PHP manual.