(RESOLVED) Problems With 'Back' and 'Next' Buttons in Lightbox

RawrRawrRob

It looks like it is a positioning issue, the two button divs are below the image. If you want them to be over the top of it then you'll probably want to use z-index to put them on a higher layer, and maybe relative positioning to position them relative to where they start.

It looks like it is a positioning issue, the two button divs are below the image. If you want them to be over the top of it then you'll probably want to use z-index to put them on a higher layer, and maybe relative positioning to position them relative to where they start.
Thank you that worked! But I seem to have noticed another problem, when I click on either the back or next buttons, it displays the thumbnail for the corresponding image and not the large version :/

Does that mean that getLargeIMG is not returning the correct name? You also have 2 images in the popup box, both the thumbnail and the large one. The document.querySelector("#box img") line is probably getting the thumbnail element, since that appears first in the box.

Does that mean that getLargeIMG is not returning the correct name? You also have 2 images in the popup box, both the thumbnail and the large one. The document.querySelector("#box img") line is probably getting the thumbnail element, since that appears first in the box.
I got everything working! But now when you click on the next/back button, it doesn't go to the right image! link