Why can't I search the forums?

Nigel1500

Hi, I'm new here. I cannot search the forums. For example, consider this topic in the General section: http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=47221 It contains "Nigerians" in the title and "Nigeria" in the body. Yet, when I search those terms I get the message "No results found for 'nigerians'" .... note, even when I capitalise the word in my search the result is displayed in lower case. I'd like to search for things I'm interested in before starting new topics that might cover old ground. What do I need to do to fix this? Cheers Nige'

• Like 1

Sadly, there's nothing either you or we can do.This is a problem with the host - Invisionzone, which they still haven't fixed.

Interesting. Search seems to be working on the other IPB boards I use, such as jnsforum.com. I'd put a rocket up their support staff, if I were you. In the meantime, since you're a Mod and spend a lot more time here than me, perhaps you might know if there are any threads on the D&D software called eTools and writing XSLT templates for it? Cheers Nige'

The problem with putting up "a rocket up their support staff" is that we're not the owners, and that's the only one who they respond to.

perhaps you might know if there are any threads on the D&D software called eTools and writing XSLT templates for it?
I don't. Sorry.

• 1 month later...