How can you block a wordpress from being downloaded?

jtikcuf

How can you block a wordpress from being downloaded?

So what i want to do is disable to option for any one to download a wordpress site.

I know some site are able to be downloaded.

But others you cant download and if you download it only downloads certain folders.

Does anyone have experience in doing this? If so is there a plugin?

If you put a file online, it can be downloaded. If you don't want someone to download something, don't put it online. A web browser downloads content from the server, so if the web browser can load it then they are downloading it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search.php?q=image+protection&sort=

You can see if any of these plugins help you. But just so you understand, if you put it online, you can't totally protect it. Simple as that. It's always available. You can make it slightly harder, but guaranteed you can't prevent it from being copied. But if your attempts to protect content make your website harder to use, it isn't worth it. Just things to consider..... Professional Riverside web design company

• 2 weeks later...

I created a robot.txt file

User-agent: *Disallow: /files/Disallow: /wp-content/Disallow: /wp-icludes/Disallow: /trackback/Disallow: /wp-admin/Disallow: /wp-Disallow: /login/Disallow: /.js$Disallow: /.inc$Disallow: /.css$Disallow: /*.php$Disallow: /process/Disallow: /email/Disallow: /page/

That block some folders from being dowloaded thats what i waned to do.