Help with my friends site?

Guest Set

Ok I was wondering if anyone would like to help me with my friend's website: http://madsplash.net It is a pretty good website considering one kid has done 99% of the work I help abit when I'm able, but it would be nice to have more crew members willing to help, and things like games could really spice it up, of course you'd get full credit for your work. But at this point we need people who can help out, I can't do much in the way of programming but I'm trying. If anyone is interested in helping out this site and making it better contact me at: dylan97powell@gmail.com , or go to the website which I posted a link above, and sign up and talk to our webmaster. If you look at it you will see that he has done a lot of work on it. The kid is 15yrs old and going through college he's like a little brother to me and I like to help him as much as possible, but I'm next to useless on this project of his. So please at least consider my request. :) Thank you for your time.

Like i said scripting game making if you contact me or Skylear we can tell you more, though it's purely voluntary, but your efforts will be made known if you want

I know doing this kinda stuff isn't easy but my freind is having trouble and I would appreciate your help if possible. Please consider it after all it's the season of giving