http://www.w3fools.com/#what-should-be-done(READ FIRST IF YOUR GOING TO DELETE ME!)

L8V2L

http://www.w3fools.com/#what-should-be-doneWHAT SHOULD BE DONE!!!I still like this site a lot... even know it hurt me to come across this... I feel as if the issues is that, than why not have another section of editing by visitor!!!! To expand the library... also expanding your pocket if that must be said to get your interest. By opening up to those who have shun you. There are great people who can attribute to your site in a contribute section for more tutorials, to keep the sheeps from looking to other site to expand their knowledge even farther. Ask them, add in an offer of promoting their book on the page they created to attribute. PLEASE!!! I love the interface, and learning steps you use. Please W3School. Make it where you really are connected to W3C by community if never by them.And the icon on the home page! Their color! Make it to where we can change the green to them, so we can have something new to stare at than the green. I could do this by f12, but don't feel like going in there to look for the area... and honestly, I try... But not try, try. More like just click the area, and played with it.Anyway, please take this into consideration!!! Ummm.... Think about your POCKETS!!! MORE MONEY!!!! YOU'RE POCKETS IS SO ###### FOR THE MONEY!!!!Their this guy, who tutorial I watch that really help me alone with y'all with my learning. Please consider asking him to help in return, You'll let him post up links to his site. Bob Tabor! http://www.learnvisualstudio.net/ is his site, and how you can get in contact with him. Edited by L8V2L

yes, that site has been around for a while, and W3Schools has been trying to improve a lot since then. No tutorial site is perfect, nor can it encompass everything. The references here are on the lightweight side, but that's what the appeal is.

We do our best in the forums to try and turn those beginner practices into best practices, before they can become bad practices. Therein lies the strength of the site, IMO.

• Like 1

Before you spend your time writing too much, you should know that the people who own the actual site do not come to this forum. At least, if they do, they never post.

Read I'm not saying anything bad about the site!!! I'm saying expand the library "you dam dirty ape{back up in to a corner while looking at y'all with foam in my mouth, breathing heavy}"I like the interface learning here, and just wanted to suggest some change which some I already had in mind. It want hurt to have contributes area of well known programming instructor.Is there anyway to a least suggest this to the people who own the site?!?!?! I mean "MORE MONEY FOR THEM!!! THIER POCKET So ###### FOR THE MONEY!!!" I like this site, and would rather keep advancing my knowledge here, or have the option to advance it here.If you feel I'm trying to draw traffic away from your site, than here: TO ALL WHO READ THIS! W3SCHOOL IS NOT A BAD SITE! I'M JUST PLACING MY SUGGESTION TO HOW I FEEL IT COULD BE EVEN AWESOME-ER! Edited by L8V2L

If you want to try to contact the owners, the support@w3schools.com address is posted on the site. For what it's worth, I've been an admin on this forum for maybe the past 7 years or so, and if I try to contact them I don't hear anything back. You can also try to send a message to Kaijim:http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showuser=2I've even sent one of them a message on Facebook to forward a message from the head of the IE team at Microsoft, and I didn't hear back then either. Hopefully they got in touch with each other.Because of the lack of communication, I'm not necessarily here to help them, I'm here to help the people who want to learn.