canvas reference incomplete.

L8V2L

Are you talking about this? http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/dom_obj_canvas.asp

Perhaps there might be one or two things missing, I haven't done a direct comparison to the MDN reference, but there's more than enough content in the W3Schools reference for a beginner.

Are you talking about this? http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/dom_obj_canvas.asp Perhaps there might be one or two things missing, I haven't done a direct comparison to the MDN reference, but there's more than enough content in the W3Schools reference for a beginner.

MDN is not that good for me, I will have to go back over it, and parse it with notes. I been on another site today haven't finish html, and CSS on this site, I took a break, and with to another tutorial to read back over it again before presuming with JavaScript.. If you know any guide, documentation, or and manual that explain the basic of JavaScript or canvas in a simplistic straight forward way. Please share. And that goes for CSS HTML too please. Edited by L8V2L

I skim through it, and it just... I would rather read a tutorial, or a manual, documentation, guide that lay it out, and give no more information then what is the discuss topic. These books... I know they have knowledge in them... but.... I can't receive that knowledge by the way they are delivering to me. If you have any online read or anything.

It seems like there's absolutely no place that gives knowledge in the way you would like it. You're at a point where you should try to adapt yourself to the information available rather than expect the world to adapt itself to you.

It seems like there's absolutely no place that gives knowledge in the way you would like it. You're at a point where you should try to adapt yourself to the information available rather than expect the world to adapt itself to you.

I'll like to say thanks to all of you for... I guess putting up with me... to a sense I know this is ridicules, but I can't be no other person then myself... I tried. You can't hide who you are. Thank you all for putting up with my questions.

canvas reference isn't complete.

how would you know, if by comparison

MDN is not that good for me, I will have to go back over it, and parse it with notes. I been on another site today haven't finish html, and CSS on this site, I took a break, and with to another tutorial to read back over it again before presuming with JavaScript.. If you know any guide, documentation, or and manual that explain the basic of JavaScript or canvas in a simplistic straight forward way. Please share. And that goes for CSS HTML too please.

I skim through it, and it just... I would rather read a tutorial, or a manual, documentation, guide that lay it out, and give no more information then what is the discuss topic. These books... I know they have knowledge in them... but.... I can't receive that knowledge by the way they are delivering to me. If you have any online read or anything.

nothing else works for you? I'm not sure how you can judge something like that at your level. In what way is it incomplete? What do you want there that isn't there? How do you know what makes it incomplete?