Navigation Bar Issue Need Help Fixing Please!

Byron

Alright guys

I am in need of some help please in regards to the navigation bar on my site.. Can you please take a look here http://unlockingblueprints.com

At the moment for some reason the navigation bar is displaying bullet points that are actually used somewhere else on the site. Even though for that section I am using a different style class for it.

How do I stop them being displayed there??

css code:

.white {text-decoration:none;color:#3F0;}.white:hover {	text-decoration:underline;color:[[MENU_HOVER_COLOR]];}.whitenav {	text-decoration:none;color:[[MENU_TEXT_COLOR]];}.whitenav a:link, .whitenav a:visited, .whitenav a:active {	text-decoration:none;color:[[MENU_TEXT_COLOR]];}.whitenav a:hover {	text-decoration:underline;}.sf-menu li {background-color:#F09;list-style-type:none;}.sf-menu li li {background-color: [[MENU_BACKGROUND_COLOR]];list-style-type:none;}.sf-menu li li li {background-color: [[MENU_BACKGROUND_COLOR]];list-style-type:none;}.sf-menu a:focus, .sf-menu a:hover, .sf-menu a:active {background: [[MENU_HOVER_COLOR]];	outline: 0;}.sf-menu a, .sf-menu a:visited {color: #3F0;}label.error { 	   float: none; color: red; 	   padding-left: .5em;	   vertical-align: top; 	   display: block;	}​
	.sf-menu li {		background-color:[[HEADER_BG_COLOR_1]]	}	.sf-menu { float: left ;	list-style-type:none;	list-style-image:none;	}	</style>      <ul class="sf-menu"><?php if(isset($_GET['page']) || $_GET['page'] !='home') echo '[[TOP_MENU]]' ?></ul>

You have this:

ul li { background: url("../images/points.jpg") no-repeat scroll 0 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); line-height: 2; padding: 4px;}

...which tells it to hit every one of those <li> tags to have the above rules. You can either give the above a specific class for only the unordered list you want the background to show up at or apply background: none to sf-menu li