w3s.inivsionzone.com/tutorial_section.html

L8V2L

w3s forum tutorial section.

Tutorials made by the people of w3s.invisionzone.com to mimic the w3s tutorial style. It'll act as a proposal to w3s for tutorial to put on his site.

Enough of voicing our suggestion, let put it to work!!!!

We can use wiki if you are worrying of space on here.

i don't even know what you're asking for here. The forums are maintained and not part of the main site. They are maintained by IPB and not an appropriate place for more tutorials and references when there is already the entire w3schools site.

Okay..Have you guys created a tutorial or is it under construction???..Please give us the link!

Don't let them kid you. They are working on a public tutorial. It'll stand as a proposal for w3s tutorial; say if you want nodejs, or coffeescript tutorial, you can start building it yourself and other can help, then ones it look complete enough. You can make a pull/mrage request to have it added to w3s! Sound awesome huh!? A lot of people want different tutorial on w3s site, but he is so busy. So will contribute to the site as detail ealier. He'll look over it, if it need more work he want post it, if it need minor work, he'll correct it and post it!!! Support this thread if you wish to see this feature!

Something went wrong? It double post my post, I'm posting on a cellphone. If you could delete this post.

Edited by L8V2L