latass

Hello,

I learnt php successfully from w3schools.com and now i would like to deploy the simple website which is demonstrated in w3schools. But I have mac os x. but even though i setup apache php and mysql perfectly and executed some simple examples. and to develop simple project as show in w3schools my OS doesn't support 'web matrix'. so I downloaded eclipse to do it. But its not working well. So can anybody please help me to setup perfect tool for OS X to develop php project as demonstrated in w3schools projects demo.

Thanks in advance:-)

• 2 weeks later...

... You might do better asking the web for this one. One might get back on you with this, but the web will get back to you faster and surer.

Hello,

I learnt php successfully from w3schools.com and now i would like to deploy the simple website which is demonstrated in w3schools. But I have mac os x. but even though i setup apache php and mysql perfectly and executed some simple examples. and to develop simple project as show in w3schools my OS doesn't support 'web matrix'. so I downloaded eclipse to do it. But its not working well. So can anybody please help me to setup perfect tool for OS X to develop php project as demonstrated in w3schools projects demo.

Thanks in advance:-)

what is web matrix? what about it isn't working well? what's wrong with the out of the box AMP stack bundled with OSX? I have had no issues using it, personally.

... You might do better asking the web for this one.One might get back on you with this, but the web will get back to you faster and surer.

what does this code snippet have to do with the OP's post? You realize this is the PHP forum right?

scientist, I wondered what was web matrix as well but it appears its web building software from/by microsoft that the developers of w3schools.com have their visitors download in order to follow the web building demo they have there now. I can only imagine microsoft and w3schools.com have some kind of relationship if they're going to the extent to have their users download webmatrix to follow their web building demo.

scientist, I wondered what was web matrix as well but it appears its web building software from/by microsoft that the developers of w3schools.com have their visitors download in order to follow the web building demo they have there now. I can only imagine microsoft and w3schools.com have some kind of relationship if they're going to the extent to have their users download webmatrix to follow their web building demo.

I suspect that a while ago. JustSomeGuy told me ones that he was ask by a Microsoft representative to relay a message.W3s have sold their soul to the devil(Microsoft) for a few extra dollar.They have sold out!W3S!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you posting Javascript in the Php forum that is completely unrelated to the question being asked?

I haven't post JavaScript.... You must be talking about my signature. That's my signature below.

It's very large and distracting.....

I see that now, I was just trying to change it, but can't figure out the code to reduce the size... Could you post it for me, I'm on my cellphone, and the site won't show the menu for the GUI to do it(speaking of un-mobile version on the cellphone) Edited by L8V2L