xml xpath, xquery, xlink, more example

L8V2L

It'll be great if you could fill the xmls tutorial with example. Considering how short most of them all. Espically xslt, xquery, xpath, etc.

I don't understand! You poeple are lazy stupid! There is not reason why they should have other programming lanuage on this!JAVA for one!And there is no reason why they shouldn't have more example on this site too!Don't you want money?!?!?You can just copy and paste... Like you already do!Even if it's just am introduction to the language, that's good, like the rest of this sure is anyway. MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by L8V2L

It has been pointed out several times already,

NO ONE HERE HAS ANY CONTROL OVER THE SCHOOL!!

I'm sure by now that the mod's are getting tired of telling you this and everyone else is getting tired of reading it.

If you want something added, changed or deleted on the school site, please contact them.

With a little research on your part, you would have found that you can contact them

directly with your concerns here ==> support@w3schools.com

Sorry if I seem a little short, but I've been trying to quit smoking and little things like this really get on my nerves!!!!

Sorry if I seem a little short, but I've been trying to quit smoking and little things like this really get on my nerves!!!!

Ha! How nice of you to explode, then explain why.I rather read a book anyway now that my feet are soak. But I will always return back to the foundation. Not say I feel as if I could move on, I'm merely expanding my self on the language with enlightenment from books. Edited by L8V2L