I have an unwanted space between master div border and content

jools

Hello all,

I have a master div (#master) and inside it I have other class boxes. I want to align my contentbox class up against the left border of my master div, but there is always a space there of about 10px.

screenshot%20example.jpg

I am editing a tutorial file which I followed, so perhaps the original tutorial specified this space somewhere, I don't know, but I can't get rid of it. I have tried combinations of float-left, margin and padding none and played around with positioning but have had no joy.

My master file CSS is:

#master  /*the box we work in - struggling to get this tight up against the header*/    {    width: 1024px;    height:auto;    background-color: rgb(255,255,255);    padding: none;    padding-left:none;    margin-top: 0px;    margin-right: auto;    margin-bottom: 0px;    margin-left: auto;    border: 1px solid #999; /*replace with border: none; after the images have been alligned*/    }

The content box class which I want to place within my master 'frame' and have aligned to the left is as followes. There are three content boxes but I want the first one to be placed to the left, within the master div. I have attached code for contentbox and associated images...

.contentbox {    width: 300px;    margin: none;    padding-top: 10px;    padding-right: 0px;    padding-bottom: 10px;    padding-left: none;    border: none;    float: left;}        .contentbox p {font-family:verdana; font-size:80%; line-height:140%;}            .contentbox img {    margin-bottom: 10px;    border: none;    padding-left: none;    margin-left: none;    float: left;}