Deprecated tags/elements

reportingsjr

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been some changes made to your list when I made my custom page, so have a look at it to edit your list :)Some descriptions were altered, attributes moved to elements, elems/attris added/removed, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello,Even though this thread is a little old, it may be of use to tell that the Deprecated page has greatly been improved by me.For starters, it has been implemented in my website, so you are able to navigate back and forth to my other webpages (notice only this page is English).Second, the tables are now clickable spoilers. You can open and close them both, and they are scollable inside.I manage the webpage still, has anyone some hard ideas, I would gladly reply to it and adjust it. Furthermore, the page will indefinately stay supported, so everyone can make use of it. I will stay improving it every now and then, to add functionality that is currently in development (for the website). Any ideas for that is welcome, like spelling-, grammar- and design fix ideas are too.Note: no longer is this account owned by Dan The Prof, but me, Jack McKalling. I can't recon if I mentioned that earlier.My condolances go out to him, he was an honest and dear friend.Everything online he managed I have taken over, trying to move on like he wanted me to.