Weebly

truebaseballf

If you give body a background color in external stylesheetbody {background-color: red;}There is nothing there that will make it target a specific page.If you a apply id ref OR class to body element you can uniquely target that page, for example using a id ref.Page1<body id="bg-color01">Page2<body id="bg-color02">Page3<body id="bg-color03">Then target those id ref to apply different color to those specific pages,#bg-color01 {background-color: red;}#bg-color02 {background-color: green;}#bg-color03 {background-color: yellow;}IF you are able to insert style element within the <head>...</head> of each individual page, then you could just usePage1<style>body {background-color: red;}</style>Page2<style>body {background-color: green;}</style>Page3<style>body {background-color: yellow;}</style>But i suspect it might be template system where you will add this specific style and it will be applied to all.

If you give body a background color in external stylesheetbody {background-color: red;}There is nothing there that will make it target a specific page.If you a apply id ref OR class to body element you can uniquely target that page, for example using a id ref.Page1<body id="bg-color01">Page2<body id="bg-color02">Page3<body id="bg-color03">Then target those id ref to apply different color to those specific pages,#bg-color01 {background-color: red;}#bg-color02 {background-color: green;}#bg-color03 {background-color: yellow;}IF you are able to insert style element within the <head>...</head> of each individual page, then you could just usePage1<style>body {background-color: red;}</style>Page2<style>body {background-color: green;}</style>Page3<style>body {background-color: yellow;}</style>But i suspect it might be template system where you will add this specific style and it will be applied to all.

lol i didnt notice that you had posted the same as me xD

Edited by etsted