The select changed and now?

wrb

In the code below I need to select an item in the "select" the graphic is rendered, how could implement this?

@using (Html.BeginForm()){    @Html.AntiForgeryToken()    @Html.ValidationSummary(true)<select id="animais" name="cod_animal" class="form-control"></select><script type="text/javascript">        //google.load('visualization', '1.1', { 'packages': ['corechart'] });     //google.setOnLoadCallback(drawChart);    function drawChart() {              var frm = document.getElementById('#animais');        var animais = frm.options[frm.selectedIndex].value;                var url = '/Programa_Nutricao/Avaliacao/EvolucaoPeso/' + animais;        $.get(url, {},              function (data) {                  var tdata = new google.visualization.DataTable();                  tdata.addColumn('date', 'data_semanal');                  tdata.addColumn('number', 'peso_kg');                  for (var i = 0; i < data.length; i++) {                      if (data[i].data_semanal != null)                          tdata.addRow([ToJavaScriptDate(data[i].data_semanal), parseFloat(data[i].peso_kg)]);                  }                  var options = {                      title: 'Evolução do peso corporal',                      width: 700,                      height: 500,                      vAxis: { title: "PESO (kg)", minValue: 1, maxValue: 6 },                      hAxis: { title: "DATA", textStyle: { fontSize: 10 } },                      legend: { position: "none" }                  };                  var chart = new google.visualization.LineChart(document.getElementById('EvolucaoPeso'));                  chart.draw(tdata, options);              });    }</script> <div id="EvolucaoPeso" style="width: 900px; height: 500px;"></div>

I was with an event in select "onchange" as below, but in the select has only one item I not I the desired effect.
I need to render the chart being the select filled.
<form action="">
@Html.DropDownList("cod_animal", null, new { onchange = "drawchart(this.value)", Name = "cod_animal", id = "cod_animal", @class = "form-control" })
</form>
<script type="text/javascript">
google.load('visualization', '1.1', { 'packages': ['corechart'] });
google.setOnLoadCallback(function(){drawchart('')});
function drawchart(cod_animal) {
var url = '/Programa_Nutricao/Avaliacao/EvolucaoPeso/' + cod_animal;
$.get(url, {},
function (data) {
var tdata = new google.visualization.DataTable();
tdata.addColumn('date', 'data_semanal');
tdata.addColumn('number', 'peso_kg');
for (var i = 0; i < data.length; i++) {
if (data.data_semanal != null)
tdata.addRow([ToJavaScriptDate(data.data_semanal), parseFloat(data.peso_kg)]);
}
var options = {
title: 'Evolução do peso corporal',
width: 700,
height: 500,
vAxis: { title: "PESO (kg)", minValue: 1, maxValue: 6 },
hAxis: { title: "DATA", textStyle: { fontSize: 10 } },
legend: { position: "none" }
};
var chart = new google.visualization.LineChart(document.getElementById('EvolucaoPeso'));
chart.draw(tdata, options);
});
}
</script>

I changed the code because I did not find the error ... The "onchange" sends the value and renders the chart. The URL is correct, it is the place of animals I put 1 for example, the chart is rendered.

See It. The graph is right, the URL this right. The problem is the event when the select receives a graphic value must render. In fact I do not know if the path is with the post code. Lack knowledge in JavaScript...