hey, how can i fixed errors in IE browser? in all other browsers my page is displaying how it should besides for IE, how do i go about fixing the errors? for absolute and relative positioning?

***** UPDATE ******

problem solved

post-55241-0-49540300-1430842053_thumb.jpg

Edited by DDs1

I see that you have marked the issue as solved, but assuming you did not remove any content from your post in your edit, you should provide actual details about the issue, as "does not work" with no frame of reference (no expected vs actual, no screens of what is considered working to you / your project, and no code) gives us literally nothing to work with.

I see that you have marked the issue as solved, but assuming you did not remove any content from your post in your edit, you should provide actual details about the issue, as "does not work" with no frame of reference (no expected vs actual, no screens of what is considered working to you / your project, and no code) gives us literally nothing to work with.

it was actually an internet explorer issue, with the code, which i used the @media to fix the problem within IE10 and up, since no one responsed the whole day, i went and search to get a solution to this issue, it is just for IE10 and up

so why using @media query like i stated about i went on to fix the problem, ooo and the problem was with the misalignment of the navigation bar, which was shown in the picture attachmented to the very first post

anyway this is the code i used

@media all and (-ms-high-contrast: none), (-ms-high-contrast: active) {	/* IE10+ CSS styles go here */}

and within this code is where i place the correction for IE10 and up