XML seeing

hisoka

what about the ones of that have XML . How is it possible to see their XML ? // this is first question

second question :

if there no need to use XML by most websites or If most websites do not have XML so why is XML even created ?

Edited by hisoka

XML is not usually used on the front end of websites, it's used in other applications to transfer and store data. It's not something you can see in your browser.

"XML is not usually used on the front end of websites"

what is the front end of a website? I do not understand these words " front end of a website" . Please can you explain it to me

"it's used in other applications to transfer and store data"

You mean that XML has a database like SQL ? could you please tell me about the structure of the XML database . Is this how the XML database looks like :

<bookstore> <book category="COOKING"> <title lang="en">Everyday Italian</title> <author>Giada De Laurentiis</author> <year>2005</year> <price>30.00</price> </book> <book category="CHILDREN"> <title lang="en">Harry Potter</title> <author>J K. Rowling</author> <year>2005</year> <price>29.99</price> </book> <book category="WEB"> <title lang="en">Learning XML</title> <author>Erik T. Ray</author> <year>2003</year> <price>39.95</price> </book></bookstore>
???
Edited by hisoka

Front end is everything that the browser sees. Back end is everything else. Almost in every case, XML is not sent to the browser.

That's not an XML database, that's just an XML document.

XML can store data in an XML document. That doesn't mean it's a database. The data in the XML you're showing is about books.

• Like 1