Improve Forums, additional boards

Spunky

So this isn't so much how to improve w3schools.com (tutorials section) but more of the forum section. There has gotten to be sooo many web technologies that utilize JavaScript/CSS. Maybe there should be separate boards to accomodate that? For example one for AngularJS, one for Bootstrap. I've noticed that the couple of times that I've had AngularJS issues, while I think I have gotten them ultimately solved, its always a moderator that replies whom states they don't have much experience with it but they do the best they can because well, if no one else is he should at least try I guess..

I know that everyone is volunteer here and all, but I just think that instead of our AngularJS/Bootstrap questions being tangled in with and hidden by all the other JavaScript/JQuery questions, they could have their own home where they could sit unanswered longer without the fear of being buried. JavaScript and JQuery are at least somewhat similar whereas AngularJS uses JavaScript in a whole new light. Maybe it would even encourage more people to follow the board containing AngularJS issues if that's what they enjoy solving without having to pick through the JavaScript specific ones?

Personally since I have branched into using AngularJS and Bootstrap I hardly ever come on here. Instead I take my issues over to StackOverflow and get solutions and help in a breeze. Ofcourse, this would still be the case what with there not being as many knowledgable people in these somewhat newer technologies. But like I said, I'd be more inclined to at least post here first if my posts weren't so easily buried.

I've been a long time user on these forums, even if I don't have a lot of posts to show for it. I absiolutely love w3schools.com tutorials and the people on this forum are very friendly.

If other people feel the same way then feel free to respond here so we can get an idea of what people think. Otherwise, we don't have any forums that target specific products like jQuery or Bootstrap, the forums are for the actual language in general rather than one specific implementation of it.

I think that the Javascript form works well for all Javascript framework questions. Having a forum just for angularJS won't automatically bring in AngularJS experts. Just see how well the VBscript or CGI forums are going.