Searching for results by name with dates

aleyva77

I am trying to make a result page so I can get some information from the database by using php coding.

I need it to be able to find a patient name and date of service. Which will be if I type in (Search:) Joe Doe and add (from:) 02/02/2015 (to:) 02/14/2015. It will find the patient name and all date of service.

Here is my code ... I know mysql is not good but it will work for now.

<?phpmysql_connect('localhost', 'root', 'no_password');mysql_select_db('timeclock');$results = array();if(isset($_GET['search'])) {    $search = $_GET['search_box'];    $from = $_GET['from']; // or $from = $_get['from'];    $to = $_GET['to'];  // or $to = $_get['to'];    $sql = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM info WHERE patient_name = '".$search."' AND (date_of_service BETWEEN '".$from."' AND '".$to."')");    while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($sql)) {        $results[] = $row;    }}?><!-- form --><form name="search_form" method="GET" action="">Search: <input type="text" name="search_box" value="" />Dates  From : <input type="text" name="from" value=""/>            To : <input type="text" name="to" value=""/><input type="submit" name="search" value="Look up Patient ..."></form><!-- end --><table width="70%" cellpadding="5" cellspace="5"><tr>    <td><strong>Care Provider</strong></td>    <td><strong>Patient Name</strong></td>    <td><strong>Date of Time</strong></td>    <td><strong>Time In</strong></td>    <td><strong>Time Out</strong></td>    <td><strong>Remarks</strong></td></tr><?php if(!empty($results)): ?><?php foreach($results as $row){ ?><tr>    <td><?php echo $row['care_provider']; ?></td>    <td><?php echo $row['patient_name']; ?></td>    <td><?php echo $row['date_of_service']; ?></td>    <td><?php echo $row['time_in']; ?></td>    <td><?php echo $row['time_out']; ?></td>    <td><?php echo $row['remarks']; ?></td></tr><?php } ?><?php endif; ?></table>

• Like 1