PHP/HTML Contact Form Help

hmcdowell

I am having problems with a contact form. The form uses both HTML and PHP. The form itself, which is visible to the public, is in HTML, however it used PHP as part of the internal code. I have attached both the PHP and the HTML code in a txt document, now these are two different pages.

I hope someone can help.

Contact Form coding.txt

Hello, thanks for the reply, I have had this same question floating around different place online for weeks and no one has taken the time to reply on it. After filling out the form, when I click on the "submit", I would like the data (name, e-mail address, subject and comment) to be sent to an e-mail address which is in defined in the top of the PHP coding "("RECIPIENT_EMAIL", heathmcdowell@yahoo.com).

However when I click "submit" it says -

"There was a problem sending your message. Please try again. Please close this tab/window, refresh the "contact us" page and try again.

Which is what is suppose to happen if there is an error sending. But there shouldn't be any kind of error unless its in the coding.

This is the page that the form is currently on for testing, www.nvaministries.org/nvaministries/contact/contact.html

Thanks for all the help!

It works for me, but

define( "EMAIL_SUBJECT", "$subject" );

Will give you $subject is undefined message, but you don't require this defined constant anyway as it retrieved from input 'subject' form submission and even though you have this error it still sends the email anyway.

It works for me, but

define( "EMAIL_SUBJECT", "$subject" );

Will give you $subject is undefined message, but you don't require this defined constant anyway as it retrieved from input 'subject' form submission and even though you have this error it still sends the email anyway.

Thanks dsonesuk, after I took the subject line out it started to work just fine. I think that might have been the problem. You guys are great!