W3 Schools Navigation Bar

Trabiman

I recently found W3 Schools site related to my search for information on navigation bars. What I am most interested in learning is how to build a navigation bar that matches what W3 Schools has on their own website. I especially want to learn how to build a navbar that has dropdowns that behave the like the ones they have for Tutorials and Examples. I have been unable to locate anything on their tutorials that would show me an example of how that is done. If anyone has any or could point me in the direction of where I can find some examples, I would be extremely thankful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently found W3 Schools site related to my search for information on navigation bars. What I am most interested in learning is how to build a navigation bar that matches what W3 Schools has on their own website. I especially want to learn how to build a navbar that has dropdowns that behave the like the ones they have for Tutorials and Examples. I have been unable to locate anything on their tutorials that would show me an example of how that is done. If anyone has any or could point me in the direction of where I can find some examples, I would be extremely thankful.

I like that as well, although it changes a small bit. I cannot help but feel the server is google or some very well put together, high dollar and superior setup than I can possibly put together even if I could write the page.

What I mean is if I took the link there and tried to utilize the information; I feel it still would not be as robust and or functional, correct, and other things that would indicate self doubt or other problems within my code understanding.

Is there any other strong roadblocks other than knowledge and experience to make a prominent page like the http://www.w3schools.com/ website?

I feel like this has been a pretty encouraging forum. I am not going to give up if I hear the truth is that it wouldn't work for me, like as I described. I am just wondering. Is there a lot keeping the type of page that is different than something a person and server could code together.