Brenton

Good morning guys, I am using your w3 css to build front end form in wordpress for users to add content. While everything is looking great I am having a problem with the text area. Is there a way to make it as responsive as the normal input field? I have tried just creating it with

<textarea></textarea> but it doesn't look asnice as the rest of the form.

Thanks

Brenton

As I understand it should be

<textarea class="w3-input"></textarea>

and given class, or style whose width matches the other inputs.

Just been looking through w3.css tutorial, why would w3.css use a named colour class? seems really stupid to me, what if you want a different colour, you would physically have change all the classes or you would end up using class specifically named for red colour using a lime for example? and yeah it is light, because it only does a fraction what any of the other css frameworks does. Its a really basic feeble css framework compared to bootstrap for instance.

• Like 1

As I understand it should be

<textarea class="w3-input"></textarea>

and given class, or style whose width matches the other inputs.

Just been looking through w3.css tutorial, why would w3.css use a named colour class? seems really stupid to me, what if you want a different colour, you would physically have change all the classes or you would end up using class specifically named for red colour using a lime for example? and yeah it is light, because it only does a fraction what any of the other css frameworks does. Its a really basic feeble css framework compared to bootstrap for instance.

Awesome, it worked.

Thank you!

Edited by Brenton