need major help

Guest irtty

okay i made a site for my mom a long time ago with html and sclicing in photoshop but now she told 2 other people that i could make websites for them. of course there going to pay me but not alot. now i`m trying to lern css and someone wants me to make them a website. its a perfect oppourtunity to figure out how this ###### works right?? but i`m really confused and it just wont work. like the stuff dosent go where i want it. and all the stuff is right messed up and ###### so plz help me if you can with anything possible

It works like this:Hex numbers are like normal numbers except with letters that continue on - here is our normal every day system:0123456789Here is the hex decimal system:0123456789ABCDEFTreat A to F as 10 11 12 13 14 15 16.Heres the cool bit - the first two digits of a hex value represent red, the second two represent green and the last two digist are blue.like numers, you choose the amount of red, green, and blueexcept in hex so:#FF0000is a pure red.#00FF00is a pure green.so you guess what pure blue is:#0000FFMix the colors together to make other colours. (Tip: If all values are the same, you get a colour on the greyscale)Change the amount of the colours to get light and dark eg:#602B82gives a dark purple!May I recommend a program called Hex Color Finder 3.0 by NZ software. I use it alot. I hope I gave you a good explanation,alzable :)

lol, I don't think his # signs were in reference to hexadecimal colour codes!!irtty, have you got these site(s) hosted anywhere? Then maybe we could take a look and see what you were trying to do. I'd be happy to help where I could, although I'm still learning myself.

Make sure that you know the difference from Class and Id. Use classes if it's going to be use more than once. Use ids if its only going to be use once or if it's going to be used with a JavaScript function.