Weird issues - need help on this one

divinedesigns1

ok, so i created a website for a friend and he send me a email stating that theres errors on the website, so i check it out today and there were errors, so i went and pick up my kid came back log into his websites and there's no errors.

is it possible for websites to give random errors and fixed itself?

What kind of errors? PHP errors, HTTP errors, Javascript errors or just not behaving as designed?

its php error which is weird, because everything was working for a week after i fixed the first set of errors on may 5th

What does the error say?

i didnt get the chance to read the errors, i had to go get my niece but once i got back in and log on the errors was magically fixed. Have that ever happen to you?

There's nothing magic about computers. Without a specific error message we can't really say anything else about your situation. There are any number of reasons for errors to happen intermittently.

• 1 month later...

Hi

With the css js php and also asp I found it can sometimes take time to appear on the web in the split screen and checking the code I asked the hosting service about this but no one knows I made some changes to correct but would not validate I gave up left the script in and closed the site down. I came back an hour later to have another go at validation and checked to see what what the errors wear and it passed. You publish text put in pictures change the script on the html page and its instant publishing but with php or js or with asp it sometimes take time to change. johnc