data-native-menu="false" In jQuery Mobile Is Not Working...

Eyad Syria-lover

<div data-role="page" data-theme="b">

<div data-role="main" id="index">

<a href="#settings" data-rel="popup">Show Settings</a>

</div>

<div data-role="popup" id="settings" data-theme="b">

<select data-native-menu="false">

<option value="1">1</option>

<option value="2">2</option>

</select>

</div>

</div>

you are missing a lot of information that would be really helpful. What about it isn't working? What are you expecting vs what is actually happening? What version of jQuery and jQuery mobile are you using? Are you checking for any errors in the browser's console? What have you tried?

you are missing a lot of information that would be really helpful. What about it isn't working? What are you expecting vs what is actually happening? What version of jQuery and jQuery mobile are you using? Are you checking for any errors in the browser's console? What have you tried?

Sir I'am Using jQuery Mobile 1.4.5 With jQuery 1.12.4 .

I'am Making A Popup And I Have Inserted A Select Menu Inside It,I've Also Used The data-native-menu="false" Attribute In Order To Use The Custom Dropdown From jQuery Mobile,So I'am Expecting To Use This Custom Dropdown,But When I Try It,It Shows Me The Default Dropdown (That One Which Is Generated By The Platform).

I'am Not Getting Any Errors In The Browser's Console,I've Tried To Change The jQuery Version But That Didn't Work For Me.