SSL pages

johnnyg24

I recently added some security to webpages on our site which previously were not secure. After redirecting our users to the SSL version, some people are complaining that the website will not complete their request while others pass on through without a hitch. Where the problem seems to arise is when they are trying to submit forms. I believe I have resolved all of the 'mix-content' issues that were throwing errors for me but others may still be having the same issue. Could these pages in question be cached somewhere and therefore mix-content is still being delivered to these users? The SSL we are using is SHA-2

Thank you,

Form pages should not be cached on your server, it will cause problems of inputs with content being cached whilst being filled by a user. If the page is cached on the users browser which originally was HTTP; and then it submits to HTTPS page then a insecure message will appear and the submission will fail.

Thank you, all of my .js and .css are relative links or if they are third party links, like bootstrap, I don't specify the protocol, I just use //www.example.css. This is where I was wondering if these files were cached and now the page is requesting SSL content that the mix-content would apply in these situations.