Help needed in php serial pin generation.

solution

Please i have successful created an online form that student can use to submit their into our database... the form consist of the following field... first name, last name, age, , course, scratch card pin. in the scratch card pin, student will have to purchase scratch card from the school and enter it into the scratch card field and if it correspond with any of the pins in the scratch card column it will submit the data on the line that the pin match...i need help in achieving this, i'm a begginer in php... THANKS.

Not at all, just the /Form.html and /Submit.php And Are Both Working Perfectly Well... I Want To Add A Field to Form.html and it wil be for the "Serial Pin" which has already been inserted into a column name "Pin" by me. now when submiting the form all i want to do is to validate the pin with the one in the database table column name "pin" if it correspond then every other input should after validation should all be submitted to the row or take the row to which pin corresponds.