The Forums, Display Name

mbrasseau@gmail.com

I am new. I was working thru the tutorials when I discovered that all of my work on the exercises disappeared. So, as I was searching for a resolution, discovered the forums. I tried to register and it said it already had my email address. I don't recall every registering before. After "retrieving" my "lost password", to my horror I find my email address displayed as my username. And worse, no way to change it????

1. How do I change my display name. (It is NOT listed for me as an option under Settings)

2. How do I retrieve the work I did on my exercises. (my cookies have not been deleted on my computer since I began them)

Thanks to anyone who can assist me with this.

Users cannot change their own usernames, this is the default setting on most online platforms. If you need your username changed you can send a private message to a moderator.

Which exercises are you referring to? If you were using the Try-it editor (like this one http://www.w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_default), those don't save your work, they're just there for you to test what you've learned.