online multichoice test cheating

solution

We created this online multichoice test for our student learning web development and there are all scoring very high and i don't really know if they is any form of them cheating via viewing source code or through inspectant element. thanks.

Edited by solution

I would hope you're processing the answers to the test on the server-side. If you're putting the answers in Javascript even a 12-year-old could find it.

Yes it is process on the server with aspx i'm thinking maybe there there are highlighting the question and view inspectant element from right click.

please can u explain more of the option to test on the server. thanks.

Inspecting the element wouldn't show the answer to the question if the answers were being processed on the server side.

Can you show a sample of the code used for one question?

Is the test set up where there is one question per page, instant feedback, and you don't enforce one answer per page? If they answer a question and immediately are told they got it wrong, can they just hit Back and try another answer?

Of course they could use e-mail or a chat application to share answers.

Also--

Do you randomize the order of the questions and the order of the multiple-guess answers for each student? That might make attempts at cheating quite a bit more difficult. Just generate the page content dynamically from a randomized array.

Is it just 10 questions they can go through again and again until they get 100% then note correct answers?

Does the source in anyway give indication of which is correct answer and again make note?

Can they access this at any time and anywhere? to identify correct answers and make note? for your test session.