External CSS file generator from parsing inline styles

GPT

Hello,

I would like to ask if there is any tool which automatically simplifies the creation of external or internal styles from inline styles of a html page and make the appropriate changes into the html code.

For example, I build html pages with a CSS framework and use inline styles. Instead of making a mysite.css file on my own, a tool parses the inline styles, creates an elegant and sophisticated css file, and makes the appropriate changes into the html page code.

Thanks in advance.

The only fool here is the fool who asks for something that has nothing to do with web design, but how lazy he is in getting himself in this situation in the first place, and letting EVERYONE now know that! the word in dictionary GPT = lazy, never thinks it through, requires easy fix, so lazy to even contemplate fixing his mess by himself.

In the dictionary there is a new word for you:

MUSTURTYPER (The Great)

I have met a lot of musturtypers in my life, but you are an exceptional!

BRAVO BRAVO! :good:

PS: I invented it today noon, especially for you!

You're both being immature.

Unfortunately there isn't a tool like that because it would not be able to create good selectors for the rules. There's no way to know what the intention of the author was from just inline styles.

Oh, dear Foxy Mod, thank you also for your nice word "immature",

I just asked a simple question in a polite manner and got two words "lazy" and "immature"; but what for I am impressed is your sentence "...because it would not be able to create good selectors for the rules. There's no way to know what the intention of the author was from just inline styles."

If you ever read about such a program/tool later in your professional career, just think about you, your knowledge, your diploma/degree/master/Ph.D. and don't forget to share them in one thousand pieces!

I'm not saying your question was immature, arguing and insulting other forum members is immature. If somebody is being rude it's best to just report it and not reply.