CSS styles on page reload

IndianaGuy

Hello folks, I am hoping to get some guidance with this odd issue. My CSS page only loads after I get to a page and refresh it!. Here is what I mean

Page1.php - A small form the user completes and on submit, it takes you to page 2

page2.php - Tells the user if they made the correct choice and gives them a link to page3.php

on page3.php - The things I specified in my myStyles.css page only works after I reload page3.php and it also asks me "Are you sure you want to submit this form again?". There are no forms in page 2 or 3 nor are there any variables moved except from page 1 to page 2. I am utterly confused as to what would cause this! Thank you for any advice you may have.

UPDATE:

It's only the thing I used from the following library that require the page to be refreshed for them to work.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.w3schools.com/lib/w3.css">

Edited by IndianaGuy

This is causing me a remarkable headache. I am hoping someone would be generous and gives me some guidance. Thank you

I even tried to list the (<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.w3schools.com/lib/w3.css">)

as the first of the style sheets to be loaded.

I tried it as the last one to be loaded.

I even downloaded it and used it locally.

The effects don't load unless I refresh the page. Could it possibly be a problem with the style sheet itself?

thank you

New update, the need for a page reload online happens when the page is being viewed on a mobile device. It shows up perfect the first time around on a desktop.

Edited by IndianaGuy