HACKED

gongpex

Hello everyone,

Today I'm very shocked because when I woke from my slept, my computer had turned on already,

this forum had opened on my browser..........

This thread -> how to escape from unwanted marriage

I've never made before, I'm sure somebody use my computer when I was slept last night....... And I never used 'Hi guys' as greetings, moreover 'hihihi'......

and he/she (i don't know) maybe use bookmark to open this forum, and I usually store my username and password on browser so that I can log into this forum easily .......

This is really embarrassing ..........................................................................

Honestly I must admit I love off topic, but since there is rule on this forum that off topic is prohibit, and every time I ask off topic nobody answer me , then I never ask about off topic anymore. This is not off topic but 'Fool Topic' I'm really ashamed :facepalm: with this->how to escape from unwanted marriage thread........

And I wonder why when I made off topic question very seldom someone answer / reply on my off topic..... but somebody who used my computer and post this 'Fool Topic' got response so many....Maybe I'm unlucky person on this forum........

That's all only can I say, I don't know what I must say.................

E : I hope all of you will ignore or delete this->how to escape from unwanted marriage thread............................

That's why you should have login and password for you personally on the O/S. Anyone else would have their own login OR use guest login. Another option is to set up master password on browser so before landing on bookmarked site and auto login they have to supply master password.