Page by page quiz HELP

TheShadowGamer

On 4/13/2017 at 5:13 PM, TheShadowGamer said:

I wish it were that simple but our teacher wants it one question per page and we have to transfer the data page by page and then give the user a personality, or in my case spirit animal based on the answers they provided.

Another issue is he recommended using JSON, but we've never even used it before.

On 4/13/2017 at 6:22 PM, TheShadowGamer said:

He wants JavaScript, HTML, CSS and he recommended using JSON [...]

• Take in and store user input from at least 5 different questions answered by the user via HTML form elements (2 points)
  • Use an array of options to correlate user data to a matrix of potential results you've designed (2 points)
  • Dynamically display appropriate result images and text to the user after completing the questions (2 points)
  • Format appropriately for use on a mobile, tablet, or desktop screen using media queries (2 points)
  • Include original content that communicates an idea to the user through an engaging interaction (2 points)

Yeah, it seems odd that the multi-page requirement isn't listed above, but the OP made it clear that it was also one of the requirements. Several of the bullet items seem rather vague to me. What sort of array of options? What is an "engaging interaction?"