Text file

Johnny7oak

can anyone tell me were to create a new text file in Ubuntu 16x? thanks.

<p>&#9786</p>

(edit: will probably certify in you HTML 5.0...still a transition from my old HTML programming.  I love Float ... I been using tables like crazy or frames.  I did use an iframes like once for something to do with a JavaScript pulling of data instead of php I think i made it a html.  I love you guys, but certifying in JavaScript is a long ways off.  I did some of the finesse myself, check out the page... I don't make much art anymore but that's my domain:

Luckylynchwebsitez.com

(comment: code is free to take, picture I don't like to host.  Just don't page clone me.)

(Pictures are actually done with macromedia studio 8... I am a poor boy who can't afford adobe.  I have two licenses of Macromedia studio 8, and one student version of Macromedia MX... I still wonder if I can emulate that in Linux.  Macromedia 8 is real affordable if you can win it new on Ebay.  And you don't need to register. Although macromedia has a compiler program, its only really there to speed up the process.  I learned originally using geocities.  I nested tables big time. and eventually did frames, i loved to nest my frameset. But tried to give options.)

My pride and joy was this site from geocities, that I partially recovered on way-back site and then re-stored:

Mach's Those Who Hunt Elves

Edited by Johnny7oak