W3.CSS Template Menu Non Responsive

VirtualHPB

Hello,

I was excited to find a template that would work well for me on the W3.CSS site in their examples section (Architect Template- third one down on their templates page: https://www.w3schools.com/w3css/w3css_templates.asp).

Unfortunately, it seems that the menu on the Architect Template disappears from view when screen width drops below 600 pixels (tested in both Chrome and IE).  I don't know CSS well enough to fix it, and am wondering if it is enough of an error that the template might get fixed if there is a way I could let someone at W3schools know. Otherwise, is that an easy fix that someone here might know how best to fix?

I appreciate the free template and understand if this is something I need to work out on my own.

Thanks!

It looks to me like hiding the menu was not a mistake but a deliberate part of the design. The menu wouldn't fit as it is on a mobile screen. 

I can't check the code right now, I might get to it later. You should use your browser's inspector to see which CSS rule is hiding the menu. 

• Like 1