How to make a blog site, and make it work?

Yvzslm

Greetings!

I designed a website for my friend. He is a radio programmer. Website include homepage - articles - broadcast records and about pages. Each page has it own design. I made it with Html, Css and W3css. Design is perfect, I'll be happy to show you when I publish the site.

But my problem is, I don't know how can I publish the site and works correctly. For example: I designed articles page, and a panel to write it, and reading page for a single article. But how can I make things works together? Writing article panel is only the textbox and the submit button. When the user write an article and click to submit button; how to connect to database, editing to relating elements(?), transform it to a webpage. Maybe another panel for homepage about "Last articles" section works automatically. When the article count reaches ten, pagination works. And the new article pushes the another one to bottom maybe. Design is ok, but I don't know how to make this kind of things.

I got stuck very badly. I tried to transform my codes for Wordpress theme, but I failed it.

I would appreciate for any help.

All of that is server-side programming.  If you're not familiar with that, then it's probably easiest to make a theme for a CMS like Wordpress, although I couldn't guess why your attempt to do that failed.