PHP Website?

ann_ascherman

Hello,

I am wondering if someone can help me understand a website that I have stumbled across.  I am fairly new to the world of web design and trying to make a site to display a personal portfolio.  I love the layout of these pages: http://www.sophiehardydesign.com/ram .  I'd love to know how it was made to see if it is within my ability to create a modified version of the same layout.  I appreciate the help!

What about that site do you have questions about?  It looks like it uses Angular and jQuery, but beyond that I couldn't guess what they used to make it.  It seems like a typical Angular project though, there's not a lot there that's too crazy.  You can use any decent text editor or IDE to create that kind of thing.

You can look up for bootstrap landing pages and then you can work yourself up from there. Bootstrap it's easy to customize and you can always create your own pages as you don't need to create the components yourself, just paste the code, make a css file to have your own design, put some js and jquery in it for effects and there it is. And you can always use php and ajax to make it more interactive with users.

• 2 weeks later...